TOTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (TWMS)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Blueprints of TWMS
Overall Operations Phases
3. Shredding & Grinding
1. Non-Organic Waste
2. Organic Waste
5. Fermentation's/Digestion's Chambers
6. Pyrolysis Operations
7. Electric Generations
8. End Products Final Collections Stage: Diesel Collections, Gas Liquidations and carbon Black & Steel Separators.
- - To close all landfill and re-purposes all type of waste for a sustainable living.
- -Integrating the worldwide networks of waste management community to continue creating a cleaner and better quality of living. WORLD WASTE MANAGEMENT NETWORKS.
- -Standardizing the quality of output to ensure the products are usable and not recycling effects
. -Standardizing the waste management Processes KPI. WORLD WASTE MANAGEMENT STANDARDS.
- - Organizing a world Cleanup Missions.
- - Creating incomes and employments opportunities for all.